Inpatient Case Manager
- Arms Acres - Adult Unit
- Carmel , NY, USA
- Full Time
Arms Acres is a fun, fast paced, family oriented work environment with opportunities in Carmel and the Bronx. We are looking for an ambitious professional case manager to join our team of dedicated clinicians.
Our passion is in helping individuals who struggle from chemical dependency to get on the road to recovery.
The role of our case managers includes but is not limited to the following criteria.
1. Maintains a therapeutic environment.
2. Establishes and maintains interpersonal relationships with patients' visitors and other facility personnel while assuring confidentiality of patient information.
3. Observes patient's behavior and records observation either in chart and/or communication log. In crisis or as situations occur, reports and follows direction of immediate supervisor.
4. Communicates during shift change meeting, including but not limited to, room check and successful hand off of unit.
5. Conducts room checks in all patient rooms as required throughout shift and document(s) appropriately. Verifies appropriate headcount and room conditions.
6. Coordinates, sets up and completes the admission process, if needed, including but not limited to, searches and orientation to unit.
CASAC,LMSW,LMHC or LCSW required
Job Type: Full-time