Director of Substance Abuse Recovery - Adult Program
- Arms Acres - Adult Unit
- Carmel, NY, USA
- Full Time
Arms Acres is looking for a new team member to join our Carmel, NY location. In this role you will complete the following responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assumes primary responsibility for the entire program ensuring that the therapeutic program is carried out on a daily basis.
- Provides monthly supervision of staff to maintain communication and staff morale. Ensures professional efficacy.
- Assumes staffing responsibilities which include recruitment of staff through advertising, marketing and networking. Hires and terminates staff with the approval of the Clinical Director.
- Work with the Intake Department to identify specific issues regarding incoming patients and coordinates preadmit interviews and clinical activities, accordingly.
- Works closely with the Admissions Department to ensure all incoming admissions are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible to complete administrative tasks which include annual reports, departmental goals and objectives, minutes of meetings, staff training and program changes.
- Responsible for Regional Service activities that ensure census development such as community outreach, networking with professional colleagues to elicit referrals and provide tours for potential referrals and potential patients and families.
- Identifies and schedules patients for DCM (Difficult Case Management). Coordinates multidisciplinary teams to participate in and attend such meetings.
- Fiscal responsibilities to include coordinating managed care issues pertaining to patient care with Clinical Director and business administration. Monitors staff salaries to maintain cost effectiveness. Supervises staff overtime.
- Performs all other duties of clinical staff in the event of staff shortage.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain positive interrelationships with multidisciplinary team members, family members and other business resources.
- Demonstrates the ability to accept and successfully complete increasing responsibilities.
- Assumes periodic on call (beeper) responsibilities.
- Participates in Performance Improvement Initiatives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
NYS LMSW, LMHC, LCAT or LMFT
4 years' post graduate work experience, preferably providing services to people recovering from substance abuse, MAT and Methadone
Demonstrate competency in organizational skills, initiative, budgetary, and time management
We offer competitive wages and benefits in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts