Substance Abuse Rehab Program Manager
- Arms Acres - Adult Unit
- Carmel, NY, USA
- Full Time
Monitors and supervises many aspects of adult treatment program including, but not limited to, scheduling, planning, program development, supervisions of case managers, treatment planning continuing care plans and chart documentation. Is responsible to manage and monitor any inpatient programming when Program Director is out of the facility as well as any milieu management when Security Manager is out of the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties as required.
- Ensures that case managers have implemented a multidisciplinary treatment plan. Provides daily treatment plan meetings to review patient's progress and interventions in case records.
- Assists Program Director with the monthly staff schedule providing adequate coverage to ensure patient safety.
- Assists Program Director in developing the program.
- Makes appropriate changes in daily schedule if needed to fit with the needs of the activity on the unit.
- Provides supervision with assigned case managers and milieu counselors (as applicable).
- Assists case managers in developing an appropriate aftercare program.
- Provides pre-admission interviews as needed.
- Provides pre-certification of new admissions when needed.
- Provides managed care reviews when needed.
- Communicates with the Central Intake Office Program Director to monitor patients' admissions, discharges, and possible transfers.
- Monitors and supervises all aspects of the program when the Program Director is out of the facility.
- Assists UR Coordinator in securing needed documents for charts.
- Assists PI Director in facilitation of facility performance information.
- Participates in Performance Improvement Initiatives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Master's Degree in Social Work with experience in Substance Abuse Treatment and/or NYS CASAC.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts