Community Relations Assistant/Marketer
- Arms Acres - Marketing - Westchester
- 10512, NY, USA
- Full Time
Performs administrative tasks for the Community/Regional Services Manager. Responsible for establishing and maintaining documents/reports. Community relations outreach, customer service and marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties as required.
- Operates personal computer and other basic office support software, uses various software applications to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Conducts various administrative tasks such as typing letters and memos, filing, data entry and making copies. Monitor dated certificates and like.
- Creates and prepares Alumni Newsletter. Communicates with alumni and develops marketing program to expand Alumni Association. Plans and executes Alumni gatherings.
- Creates and prepares monthly reports for marketing department.
- Arranges, participates in and implements as directed, meetings and conferences.
- Responsible for all conference registrations, payment, certificates, and final reports.
- Responsible for maintaining referent databases.
- Sends bulk mailings for conferences, newsletters, and program announcements.
- Sends periodic information requests.
- Marketing of target area to enhance census and customer service. Enrich current referent relations and establish new ones.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED, CASAC and proficient use of personal computer, office software and other office equipment required. Two years of college coursework preferred but not required. Excel and power point knowledge and proficiency.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts