Business Office Clerk
- Liberty Behavioral Management - Corp OP Business Office
- Glenville, NY, USA
- Full Time
As the Business Office Clerk, you will be responsible for the daily posting and reconciliation of all receipts via live check, lockbox, credit card and ACH for Arms Acres and Conifer Park. Both facilities are required to maintain an accurate record of their bank deposits, patient postings and service location activity. Monthly reports are done in Excel based spreadsheets to verify all activity posted is accurately entered and balanced. Duties include performing a variety of entry level accounting tasks, posting payments to patient accounts, downloading 835 remittance files for auto posting into our HIS system, applying generally accepted accounting principles to the preparation and maintenance of records and preparing or entering information for reports. Credentialing for Arms Acres, Inc., Conifer Park, Inc., individual providers with various insurance companies. Collaboration with designated staff within the HR departments, Business office and service locations to maintain accurate credentialing records.
- Provide back up support to other team members as needed
- Weekly cash deposit
- Special projects as needed or requested by the department manager
- Assist in preparing, collecting, or researching all audit requests
- Participate in writing policies and procedures for new processes
- Completes applications within set timelines
- Maintain credentialing spreadsheets and paper files
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED required. General math skills and Microsoft Office experience required. Knowledge of credentialing in a Behavioral Health setting is preferred.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a pension plan in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability