Driver- Patient Transport
- Arms Acres - Transportation
- Carmel, NY, USA
- Full Time
Arms Acres is looking for a driver to join our transportation team based in Carmel, NY. Our drivers are responsible for providing safe, courteous transportation to our patients, including assisting with loading or unloading of personal items, during admittance to or discharge from our facility. Driving locations are throughout the Tri-State and Lower Hudson Valley Area.
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- 1. Plans and maps out routes to take for a given destination in conjunction with the dispatcher.
2. Keeps in contact with the dispatcher by cellular or ground phone so as to stay informed of any changes that may arise.
- 3. Substitutes for the dispatcher in his absence.
- 4. Performs maintenance checks on all vehicles and maintains proper fluid levels as needed.
- 5. Responsible for washing and cleaning of vehicles.
- 6. Informs dispatcher of any services or repairs required on vehicles.
- 7. Transports other materials, i.e., small box, documents, etc. at request of Director/Dispatcher.
- 8. Participates in Performance Improvement Initiatives.
- Must have a clean, valid NYS Driver's License
- Minimum 1 year of professional driving experience
- CPR and defensive driving are required prior to hire
- HSD or GED preferred
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a pension plan in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts