Driver- Patient Transport
- Conifer Park - Transportation
- Glenville, NY, USA
- Full Time
Conifer Park is looking for a driver to join our transportation team in Glenville, NY. Our drivers are responsible for providing safe, courteous transportation to our patients, including assisting with loading or unloading of personal items, during admittance to or discharge from our facility to locations throughout the Capital District as well to our other outpatient locations.
Hours are Monday through Friday 1pm - 9:30pm with weekend rotation as needed!
- Demonstrated customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively with patients
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, as well as interpret documents
- Demonstrated ability to read a map and apply basic math skill
- Ability to perform maintenance checks on all vehicles and maintains proper fluid levels as needed
- Practice safe driving techniques at all times
- Respond to emergency situations and provide basic first aid
- Must have a clean, valid NYS Driver's License
- Minimum 1 year of professional driving experience
- CPR and defensive driving are required prior to hire
- HSD or GED preferred
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a pension plan in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability