RN Outpatient - Bronx (New Grads Welcome)
- Arms Acres - Nursing Admin
- Carmel, NY, USA
- Full Time
Arms Acres is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Outpatient team in both Carmel and Bronx NY.
This is a part-time position!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide various consults as needed, including: weight loss, diabetes management, etc.
- Provide comprehensive diagnostic services to patients in an outpatient setting
- Provide comprehensive case management services and refer and coordinate services with service providers
- Ensure all daily/dispensing reports are printed and filed so that they are available for review by state and federal agencies including JCAHO
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and hold a current valid RN license to practice in the State of New York
- Experience conducting Nursing Assessments, reviewing H&P's and physical exams is required
- Familiarity entering data into computer software is required
- Must be CPR certified
- a valid driver's license is required
- Experience with chemically dependent clients would be ideal, but not required
We offer competitive wages in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability