- Arms Acres - Maintenance
- Carmel, NY, USA
- Full Time
Arms Acres is looking for a Painter to join their operations team in Carmel, NY. In this role, you will assist in achieving safety, maintenance, improvements and operations of buildings and plant equipment by carrying out a work plan developed to provide corrective, predictive and preventative maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates knowledge of painting, wall covering and drywall techniques common to the trade
- Prepares, primes and paints surfaces as assigned including trim work
- Is responsible for completing assigned work order in its entirety
- Reports building discrepancies or unsafe conditions to supervisor that he/she may notice
- Informs supervisor of areas needing paint repair
- Interfaces with department managers to assist in department area rehabilitation
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent; or up to 5 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in plant operations at a health care facility. Valid Driver's License.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a pension plan in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts