- Arms Acres - Maintenance
- Carmel, NY, USA
- Full Time
Arms Acres is looking for qualified janitors to join the maintenance team in Carmel, NY. In this role, you will assist in achieving safe, well-maintained building, improving the quality, cleanliness and operations of the building, plant and equipment by carrying out a work plan of preventative maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain building and grounds as stated in department policies and procedures
- Responsible for completing an assigned work order
- Remove garbage from building and all interior and exterior receptacles and place in compactor
- Attend to any emergency that may arise making the area safe and secure and report any unsafe condition to supervisor
- Install and perform preventative and corrective maintenance tasks on all equipment as assigned
- Maintain all tools in proper working order
- Provide patient transportation as required
- Set up equipment needed for any special events
- Secure building (locks/unlocks) according to shift duties
- Garbage removal as assigned
- Maintain grounds, sweeps walks, rake leaves, cut grass, snow and other incidental seasonal tasks as required
- Ability to mop, strip and wax floors spray and buff
- Participates in Performance Improvement Initiatives
- Additional duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent; or up to 3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in plant operations at a health care facility. Valid Driver's License required.
We offer competitive wages and benefits in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability