Patient Accounts Specialist
- Conifer Park - Business Office OP
- Glenville, NY, USA
- Full Time
Conifer Park is seeking a Patient Accounts Specialist to join our Outpatient Business Office in Glenville, NY. In this role, you will handle collection of outstanding assigned accounts including performing follow-up calls to insurance companies and working with patients/site to keep patient co-pay and self-pay balances current. You will be responsible for the review of all new Intakes for Conifer Park and Arms Acres and to report discrepancies back to the clinic for resolution, calculating and posting patient account adjustments as well as tracking and reviewing authorization for billing to the payor. Duties will also include running daily billing for Outpatient clinics, printing claim forms for all assigned companies, reviewing self-pay bills and billing assigned insurances.
- High school or GED with a minimum of 2 years A/R or billing experience
- Associates Degree in related field preferred with 1 year related experience
- Spreadsheet and Word-processing experience
- Ability to type proficiently and accurately
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of numbers and decimals
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a pension plan in a supportive working environment.
Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability